Friday, September 18, 2009

Watch Out Soy, Almond, Rice, and All You Other Milks I Don't Like The Taste Of - Here Comes Coconut Milk!

coconut milk
finally! an alternative to soymilk that i actually like. i'm so excited for this one. some of us have already been turned on to, "so delicious" brand coconut milk ice cream, but now they've added on yogurt and coconut milk beverage to the list! i have only tried the unsweetened drink, and i think it's great. yes, it does resemble water somewhat but that's what i wanted - something i can put in my sweet cereal and something i can use in plain cereal, without changing the flavor. but if you like regular soymilk or cow's milk for that matter i'd recommend original flavor.

3 comments:

  1. omg:having to be dairy and soy-free makes me yearn for new things like this. I feel a new addiction coming on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just tried the vanilla flavor this morning, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful alternative to soy! My kids love this stuff. I was so excited to find these on sale at my local supermarket. And I had a dollar-off coupon, too, so it was a really great deal.

    The coupons are here:

    http://turtlemountain.com/products/coupon.html

    (It says it's for ice cream, but when you print the coupon, it clearly states that it's good for any frozen or refrigerated product.)

    ReplyDelete