Monday, November 22, 2010

What I'm Feeling Today:

this jacket. totally don't need to add to my insane jacket collection but if, ya know, i feel the need to get insane-r. i'm picturing this with some long black pleather gloves (that i can't find anywhere!), an olive green scarf, and a chunky grey beanie:
camel cape
ooOooh, and this with a grey beanie (sensing my fave color combo of the moment yet?):
olive hoodie
i only own a couple hoodies. i have a love/hate relationship with them. they bring me back to my tomboy days, aka my shaved head/converse wearing/rage against the machine listening era. so i always hesitate when i become attracted to "comfy" clothes. silly. ANYWAY...onto some more superficial sh**. my future back entrance to my future home could look something like this. minus that spotlight. it's bothering me. one or the other people. one. or. the other.:
back door man
these vegan/eco-friendly make-up brushes:
make-up brushes
this book would be handy to have:
book2
i would love my xmas tree (if i even have one this year) to have a bunch of these little friends on it:
hoot tree
i just think these color options are fun but i'm probably too boring to ever use them:
fun!
and lastly, i would love to have a giant craft room similar to this one with all that crazy amazing storage space:
craft room
g'nite.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome my new friend. Great pics... and some great ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete